Apple & Pineapple Delight
- (2) cans Apple Pie Filling
- (1) can Crushed Pineapple, drained, 8-1/4 oz.
- (1) Yellow Cake Mix, 18-1/2 oz.
- (2) sticks Butter or Margarine, melted
- (1) cup Coconut ... optional
- Spread the apple pie filling in a 14 x 10 x 2 inch cake pan or dish.
- Spread the pineapple over the top of that.
- Sprinkle the cake mix (dry) as evenly as possible over the pineapple.
- Pour the melted margarine or butter, evenly over all.
- If using the coconut, sprinkle evenly over all.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 1 hour.