Bacon Cheese Ball
- 12 oz. Cream Cheese & Greek Yogurt (made by Green Mountain Farms)
- 2.5 oz. Dried Beef, chopped
- 2.25 oz. Green olives, chopped small
- one vidalia onion, minced, small
- 2 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- Bacon bits
- Mix the cream cheese yogurt mixture with the beef, olives, onion and Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl until evenly blended.
- Keeping the mixture in the bowl, scrape it into a semi-ball shape. Cover and refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours.
- Place a large sheet of waxed paper on a flat surface. Sprinkle with bacon bits.
- Roll the cheese ball in the bacon bits until well covered.
- Transfer the cheese ball to a serving plate, or rewrap with waxed paper and refrigerate until needed. You may use regular or fat-free cream cheese if you desire ... it's up to you. The Green Mountain Farms Cream Cheese & Greek Yogurt product is half the fat of regular cream cheese and is delicious.