- 4 cups Water
- 1 cup prepared Salsa
- 1 med Onion minced
- 2 Garlic cloves crushed
- 1 med Green Bell Pepper minced
- 2 med Carrots sliced
- 1 med Celery stalk sliced
- 2 med red Potatoes cut into chunks
- 1 cup fresh or frozen Corn
- 1 cup shredded Cabbage
- 1 med Tomato coarsely minced
- 1/4 cup minced Cilantro (optional)
- In large pot, combine first eight ingredients. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 30 min.
- Add in corn and cabbage. Cover and simmer 15 min.
- Add in tomato and heat through. Ladle into serving bowls and garnish with cilantro if you like.
- This recipe yields 12 servings.