- (2) tablespoons Olive Oil
- (1) pound lean Ground Beef
- (3) cloves Garlic, or 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- (1) jar Spaghetti Sauce of your choice ... 32 ounces
- (1/2) cup Fat-Free Half & Half
- (1) 18 ounce jar Beef Gravy (I know it doesn't sound right ... just trust me)
- (1/4) cup grated Parmesan cheese
- (1) tablespoon Italian seasoning
- (1) pound Ziti
- (1) 16 ounce package shredded Mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, heat the oil, then add the ground beef and garlic and saute' until brown. Drain off the fat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the mozzarella cheese and the pasta and stir well.
- Simmer mixture for approximately 10 minutes.
- Cook the pasta per package directions until al dente. Drain and mix with the sauce mixture.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 baking pan or dish, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes, then top with the mozzarella cheese and cook an additional 10 minutes, or until bubbly and slightly browned on top.