Banana Split Pancakes
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 plus 1/16 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar (omit if you will be topping with syrup)
- Handful of Chocolate Chips
- 4 Strawberries or Cherries, chopped
- 1/2 a medium Banana
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Milk of your choice
- 1 Tbsp. Milk of your choice
- In a bowl, mash the banana and combine it with the wet ingredients (including strawberries or cherries)
- In a separate bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and stir well.
- Preheat a greased or oiled pan to medium (or a griddle)
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Drop 5-6 dollops onto pan or griddle and cook on medium low.
- Flip once per pancake.