Broccoli, Cheese & Chicken (Sandwich Maker)
- 2 slices Bread (of your choice)
- 1-2 slices cooked Chicken or Turkey, or 1-2 Tbsp., diced
- 2-3 slices Mozzarella or Provolone Cheese, or 2-3 Tbsp., grated
- 1-2 Tbsp. cooked, chopped Broccoli
- dash Garlic powder
- Basil or Dill to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Apply oil to the cooking grids of the sandwich maker with a paper towel or spray.
- Preheat the Sandwich Maker until the green READY light comes on.
- Layer chicken or turkey slices on bread.
- Layer cheese slices, add broccoli pieces.
- Add the dash of garlic powder and seasonings and place the top slice of bread.
- Put in sandwich maker, close and lock cover and cook until green READY light comes on again.
- Carefully remove from machine when done and place on plate.
- Disconnect plug from wall.