Cheesy Broccoli Orzo
- 1 cup Orzo
- 1-1/2 cups chopped Broccoli Florets
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Butter or Margarine
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Milk (your choice)
- Salt to taste
- Add orzo to a large pot of salted boiling water.
- Cook for 3 minutes then add chopped broccoli and cook for 2 more minutes, or until orzo is tender.
- Drain well then return to the pot.
- Add cheeses, butter or margarine and 1/4 cup of milk and stir well.
- Add more milk if needed.
- Season with salt to taste.