Chicken & Onions (Sandwich Maker)
- 2 slices Bread (of your choice)
- Mayonnaise or Mustard
- 2-3 slices cooked Chicken or Turkey, or 2-3 Tbsp., diced
- 2-3 Tbsp. finely diced Red Onion, sauteed
- 1 to 1-1/2 diced Red or Green Peppers, sauteed
- 1 to 1-1/2 Tbsp. grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. dried Basil
- Apply oil to the cooking grids of the sandwich maker with a paper towel or spray.
- Spread mayonnaise or mustard inside slices of bread.
- Preheat the Sandwich Maker until the green READY light comes on.
- Layer chicken or turkey slices on bread.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and spread on chicken or turkey. Or, uf using diced chicken or turkey, mix together with onion, peppers, cheese and basil. Place the top slice of bread.
- Put in sandwich maker, close and lock cover and cook until green READY light comes on again.
- Carefully remove from machine when done and place on plate.
- Disconnect plug from wall.