Chicken Soup for One (WW+ 1)
- 2 ounces of pre-cooked Chicken, shredded or diced (I used rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms (whatever kind you like)
- 1/2 cup Celery, diced
- 1 cup baby Spinach, stems removed
- 1 cup low-sodium Chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp. Thyme, Oregano, Mrs. Dash (whatever you like)
- Minced Garlic, if desired
- Put the mushrooms, celery and chicken in a pan sprayed with oil
- Sauté until celery is crisp-soft.
- Slowly pour chicken broth into pan and heat until very hot.
- Get a large bowl and place spinach leaves in bottom.
- Pour soup mixture over the top and let sit for a few minutes until spinach is wilted.
- You can also just cook the spinach in with the broth mixture.