Chicken Swiss Casserole
- (6) boneless, skinless, Chicken Breast halves
- (6) slices Swiss Cheese
- (1) can Cream of Chicken Soup
- (1/4) cup Milk
- (8) ounces Stuffing (not Stove-Top .. just seasoned stuffing)
- (1/2) cup Butter or Margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Arrange chicken breasts in the baking dish, and place one slice of Swiss cheese on top of each breast.
- Combine Cream of Chicken Soup and milk, in a medium bowl, and pour over the chicken breasts.
- Pour the stuffing evenly over the dish.
- Pour the melted butter or margarine evenly over the top and cover with foil.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.