Creamed Peas, Egg & Tuna on Toast
- 1 hard-boiled Egg, diced small (cut both ways in an egg slicer)
- 1 can Peas or 2 cups frozen Peas
- 1 can Tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 2 servings of White Sauce (see recipe in Sauces & Gravy)
- 4 pieces dry or buttered Toast
- Prepare the White Sauce from the directions on that recipe (we are doubling it for this recipe)
- When the sauce is complete, add the egg, peas and tuna and mix well.
- Heat over medium-low heat until heated well through
- Serve over dry or buttered toast.