Creamy Lemon Chicken
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 4 boneless skinless Chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup all-purpose Flour
- 1 can Progresso Recipe Starters Creamy Roasted Garlic sauce
- 8 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- chopped, fresh Parsley if desired
- grated Lemon peel if desired
- Hot cooked rice
- Between pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper, place each chicken breast smooth side down and gently pound with flat side of meat mallet until about 1/2 inch thick.
- In a small shallow dish, mix flour with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Dip each chicken breast into the flour mixture, coating all sides.
- In a 10-inch skillet, heat 2 Tbsp. of oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken breasts in oil 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, or until brown.
- In a small bowl, mix cooking sauce and lemon juice.
- Pour sauce mixture over chicken. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 5 to 10 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165 degrees).
- Sprinkle with parsley and lemon peel.
- Serve with rice.