Easy Chicken Lo Mein
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 4 ounces uncooked Spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp. Oyster sauce
- 2 Tbsp. low-sodium Soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Chicken Broth
- Pinch of Red Pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp. Canola Oil, divided
- 1 large Chicken Breast cut into strips
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 large Carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 large Celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces of Mushrooms of your choice, sliced
- 1 cup Broccoli florets
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- Cook spaghetti in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, chicken broth, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat an electric wok to 375 degrees. Add 1 teaspoon of oil, then add the chicken and cook until no longer pink. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Heat another teaspoon of oil in the wok and add the carrots and celery. Cook until slightly tender.
- Add the remaining teaspoon of oil and add the mushrooms, broccoli and green onion. Cook until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Add the cooked chicken and spaghetti back into the wok.
- Pour in the sauce, mix together well, and serve.