Easy Dinner Rolls
- 2 cups Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 packet or 1 Tbsp. Yeast
- 1/2 cup Milk (I used skim and came out fine)
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 Tbsp. Margarine
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix 3/4 cup of flour with sugar, salt and yeast.
- Heat milk, water and margarine until warm (120-130 degrees) ... and test it.
- Add milk mixture to dry ingredients and beat 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Add 1/4 cup flour and beat for 2 more minutes on high speed.
- Stir in enough flour to make a stiff dough (I added about a cup more of dough) ... experiment with this to get it to the way YOU like it.
- Knead for 2-3 minutes.
- Place in a greased bowl and let rise for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 12 pieces and shape into balls (trying to get them the same size if possible).
- Place in a lightly greased 8-inch round cake pan or even a pie pan, and let rise for 15 more minutes.
- Brush with margarine or butter if you want a dark top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.