Easy Weeknight Chicken Cordon Bleu
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 4 boneless skinless Chicken breasts
- 1 can Progresso Recipe Starters Creamy Roasted Garlic sauce
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 slices deli Ham
- Cooked pasta or rice
- Brown chicken with 1 Tbsp. butter, salt and pepper in nonstick skillet. Cook 8 minutes.
- Stir in cooking sauce and heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat to low and cook until juice of chicken is clear (at least 165 degrees)
- Top each piece of chicken with sliced cheese and ham.
- Serve with cooked pasta or rice.