Easy Weeknight Creamy Chicken Alfredo
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless Chicken breasts, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 3 Tbsp. Butter or Margarine
- 3 cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package (9 ozs) refrigerated Fettucine
- 1 can Progresso Recipe Starters Creamy Parmesan Basil sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Brown chicken over medium-high heat with 1 Tbsp. oil, salt and pepper in nonstick skillet. Cook 5-6 minutes.
- Add butter or margarine and garlic and cook until garlic is softened.
- Reduce heat to low and cook until juice of chicken is clear (at least 165 degrees)
- Stir in fettucine, cooking sauce and cheese. Cover and simmer 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally until well-blended and fettucine is cooked.