- (1/4) cup boxed Egg Whites or fresh
- Olive Oil spray
- (2) tablespoons low-fat or skim-based cheese
- (2) tablespoons Pico de Gallo (homemade or store-bought)
- Cilantro for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Measure out 1/4 cup egg whites, fresh or from a box. Beat with a whisk until foamy. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spray a microwave-safe ramekin with olive oil. Pour the egg white mixture into the ramekin and cook in the microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Cover the egg whites with 2 tablespoons of low-fat cheese and put in the microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Top the cheesy eggs with a heaping tablespoon of Pico De Gallo and torn cilantro.