- 3/4 lb. lean Ground Beef
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked Rotini pasta
- 1 envelope Chili seasoning mix
- 4 cups Water
- 1 can diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 8-ounce can of Tomato Sauce
- 1 package frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 2 Tbsp. minced Onion or 1/4 cup chopped Onion
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- Brown the Ground Beef and pour off the fat.
- Add the rotini, chili seasoning, water, tomatoes, sauce, vegetables, onion and sugar.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes or until rotini is tender.