- 1 lb. lean Ground Beef
- 1 medium Onion, diced
- 1 small Green Bell Pepper, diced small
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced or 3/4 tsp. minced Garlic in jar
- (1) 28 oz. can diced Tomatoes
- (1 or 2) 14 oz. cans Tomato Sauce
- 8 oz. uncooked Elbow Macaroni
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large pan, brown the ground beef, onions, green pepper and garlic over medium heat, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the diced tomatoes and tomato sauce, bring to a boil, then simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, for about 30 minutes.
- Cook the elbow macaroni for about 6 minutes, drain, then add to sauce gradually.
- Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on top. Serve.