Hamburger Corn Skillet
- (1) pound lean Ground Beef
- (1/2) cup Onion, diced
- (1) can Kernel Corn, drained
- (1) can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- (1) can Cream of Chicken Soup
- (1/2) cup Sour Cream .. optional
- (3/4) teaspoon Salt
- Freshly ground Black Pepper
- (1) tablespoon Parsley Flakes
- Garlic powder or minced garlic to taste
- (2 to 3) cups of Pasta (any kind you want) cooked al dente, and drained (do not overcook)
- In a large skillet, combine the ground beef, onion and the minced garlic or garlic powder and cook until tender.
- Drain the fat.
- Stir in the remainder of the ingredients, except the pasta, and combine thoroughly.
- Then stir in the pasta and heat all through thoroughly.
- You could also add in frozen green peas or anything else you desire.
- This freezes well.