Italian Sausage & Peppers (Sandwich Maker)
- 2 slices Bread (of your choice)
- 2-3 Tbsp. cooked, drained diced or sliced Italian Sausage (I prefer Sweet Italian)
- 1- to 1-1/2 tsp. chopped Onion
- 2 tsp. to 1 Tbsp. chopped Green Pepper
- 1 to 1-1/2 Tbsp. Spaghetti or Pizza Sauce
- 1-2 slices Mozzarella cheese, or 1-2 Tbsp. grated
- Oregano and Basil to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Apply oil to the cooking grids of the sandwich maker with a paper towel or spray.
- Mix sausage, onion, green pepper and sauce and spread over bread.
- Cover with cheese and season to taste.
- Place the top slice of bread.
- Preheat the Sandwich Maker until the green READY light comes on.
- Put in sandwich maker, close and lock cover and cook until green READY light comes on again.
- Carefully remove from machine when done and place on plate.
- Disconnect plug from wall.