Meatball Sandwich (Sandwich Maker)
- 2 slices Bread (of your choice)
- 2-3 T Turkey Meatballs, cooked, sliced or quartered
- 1-1/2 to 2 Tbsp. Spaghetti or Pizza Sauce
- 2 tsp. to 1 Tbsp. chopped Green Pepper
- 2 to 2-1/2 slices Mozzarella cheese, or 2 to 2-1/2 Tbsp. grated
- dash Garlic powder
- Oregano and Basil to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Apply oil to the cooking grids of the sandwich maker with a paper towel or spray.
- Layer meatball filling on bread.
- Cover with sauce and cheese, season to taste and place the top slice of bread.
- Preheat the Sandwich Maker until the green READY light comes on.
- Put in sandwich maker, close and lock cover and cook until green READY light comes on again.
- Carefully remove from machine when done and place on plate.
- Disconnect plug from wall.