Open-Faced Tuna Melt
- 2 slices dark Multi-Grain bread ... or whatever you choose
- 2 large Tomato slices
- 1 6 oz. can Tuna, your choice, in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons Celery, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 slices thinly sliced Swiss Cheese
- Mix the tuna with the mayonnaise, onions and celery.
Toast the bread and cut in half on the diagonal, and arrange, layered on a plate with each slice overlapping the other. Spread the tuna mixture as evenly as you can over the toast.
Top with the tomato slices, then the swiss cheese.
Microwave or broil until the swiss cheese melts. Serve.