Pepperoni & Veggie Mini Pizzas
- 1 English Muffin, split
- 1/4 cup Pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices Turkey Pepperoni
- 2 Tablespoons chopped Green Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons chopped Onion
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green READY light comes on.
- Spread sauce on split sides of muffin. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
- Place bottom half of muffin, sauce side up in bottom ring of the Maker and top with cheese, pepperoni, green pepper, and onion.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Place top half of muffin, sauce side up. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Close cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Carefully lift cover and rings - remove bottom pizza with plastic spatula. Lower cooking plate and top ring down - slide out cooking plate. Lift rings and carefully remove remaining pizza with plastic spatula.