- (3) cups White Chocolate chips
- (1-1/2) cups broken Pretzel Sticks
- (2) cups Rice Krispies cereal
- (4) cups Golden Grahams cereal
- (1-1/2) cups mini Marshmallows
- In a large bowl, mix together the pretzel sticks, Rice Krispies, Golden Grahams and mini marshmallows.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a large bowl in the microwave.
- Once the chocolate is melted, mix it in with all the other ingredients and mix as good as you can.
- Place waxed paper on your work surface, and spread all the ingredients from the bowl onto the waxed paper in a fairly flat clump :-)
- Break into pieces when hardened.
- Store in an airtight container (I use my food Saver and quart Mason jars)