Pizza Sandwich (Sandwich Maker)
- 2 slices Bread (of your choice)
- 1-1/2 - 2 Tbsp. Pizza sauce
- 2-3 Tbsp. grated Mozzarella cheese, or 2-3 slices
- 1-2 Tbsp. other additions to taste, diced pepperoni, diced mushrooms, cooked ground beef or sausage, diced peppers, diced onions, or any of your favorite pizza toppings
- Olive Oil with Oregano (optional) for outside of bread
- Apply oil to the cooking grids of the sandwich maker with a paper towel or spray.
- Mix ingredients together and fill bread.
- Preheat the Sandwich Maker until the green READY light comes on.
- Spread 3-4 tablespoons of mix over bread and cover with cheese and top slice of bread. You may have to experiment with the amount of filling and cheese.
- Put in sandwich maker, close and lock cover and cook until green READY light comes on again.
- Carefully remove from machine when done and place on plate.
- Disconnect plug from wall.