Quick Lasagna Hamburger Helper
- 1 pound of lean Ground Beef, browned and drained
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 cups Water
- (1) 16 oz. can Tomato Sauce
- 3 cups Lasagna noodles, uncooked, broken into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Homemade Hamburger Helper mix
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Combine all the ingredients in the skillet you used to cook the hamburger.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for 15 minutes or until noodles are cooked. Mix well.
- Top with the Mozzarella Cheese.
- Turn off the heat and let the cheese melt well. Serve.