Reuben (Sandwich Maker)
- 2 slices Bread - Rye or Pumpernickel (or your choice)
- Dijon mustard, Thousand Island or Russian dressing
- 1-2 slices Swiss Cheese
- 2-3 slices Corned Beef
- 1-2 slices Pastrami (optional)
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. Sauerkraut, drained
- Apply oil to the cooking grids of the sandwich maker with a paper towel or spray.
- Preheat the Sandwich Maker until the green READY light comes on.
- Spread inside of bread slices with mustard or dressing.
- Layer remaining ingredients in the order given.
- Place the top slice of bread.
- Put in sandwich maker, close and lock cover and cook until green READY light comes on again.
- Carefully remove from machine when done and place on plate.
- Disconnect plug from wall.