Slow Cooker Rustic Italian Chicken
- 4 bonless, skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1/2 cup Carrots, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/4 cup chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh Mushrooms
- 1 clove Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper
- 1-1/2 cups crushed Tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/4 cups uncooked Penne Pasta
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Chopped fresh Italian Parsley (optional)
- Spray a 1-1/2 quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in slow cooker
- Top with remaining ingredients except pasta, cheese and parsley
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 4 to 5 hours.
- About 30 minutes before chicken is done, cook and drain pasta
- Serve chicken with pasta.