Spinach & Egg White Omelet
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Spinach, torn
- 1/2 tsp. minced Garlic
- 4 grape Tomatoes, halved
- Salt & pepper to taste
- You may also add diced mushrooms, diced onions, diced peppers
- Spray a small skillet with cooking spray.
- Saute' onion and garlic until crisp tender.
- Add the spinach and saute' until just beginning to wilt.
- Pour the egg whites over the top.
- Place the tomatoes over the top.
- Cover and cook until everything is well set.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper and serve.