Spinach & Mozzarella Egg White Breakfast Sandwich
- 1 English Muffin, split
- 4 to 6 fresh Spinach leaves
- 1 slice Mozzarella cheese
- 1 thinly sliced Red Pepper ring
- 2 large Egg Whites
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green READY light comes on. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
- Place bottom half of English Muffin, split-side up in bottom ring of Maker.
- Top with spinach, mozzarella cheese and red pepper
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg whites to cooking plate.
- Top with remaining muffin half, split-side down.
- Close cover and cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate. Lift cover and rings and carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.