Strawberry Spinach Salad
- 1/2 cup white Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp. Sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. Poppy seeds (optional)
- 1-1/2 tsp. dried Minced Onion
- 1/4 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 bunches fresh Spinach washed, dried and chopped
- 1 pint Strawberries, halved with leaves and stems removed
- Whisk together the sugar, sesame seeds, sesame oil, poppy seeds, dried onion, paprika, oil and vinegar.
- Refrigerate until well chilled.
- In a salad bowl, combine the spinach and strawberries. Drizzle with dressing, toss lightly and serve.