Texas Muffin Egg White Omelet (WW+ 1 Pt.)
Recipe makes 12 muffins, 6 ounces each. 1-1/2" high and 3-1/4" wide.
- 6 cups Egg Whites
- 1 lb. frozen Broccoli, cooked and chopped small enough
- 4 oz. Baby Bella Mushrooms, diced
- Chopped Onion, Diced Red & Green Bell Pepper, sliced Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Salt & pepper to taste and/or other spices like thyme, oregano, garlic powder/salt, etc.
- 12 tsp. grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray Texas muffin pans with whatever spray you prefer.
- Distribute broccoli evenly between each muffin well.
- Then I just evenly distributed the chopped onion, diced red & green bell pepper, the sliced Sun-Dried tomatoes, and the mushrooms evenly over each well (in that order). Pressed each well just to make everything firm.
- Pour the egg whites over the top - 1/2 cup in each well pretty much fills it to the top, add your spices.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan Cheese over each muffin well.
- Cook until everything is well set ... about 35 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper and serve.