Tuna, Ham & Cheese Melt (Sandwich Maker)
- 2 slices Bread (of your choice)
- 1 can Tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise or to taste
- 3 Tbsp. diced Celery
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 or 2 slices Swiss, Gruyere or Fontina cheese
- 1 or 2 slices of deli Ham
- Apply oil to the cooking grids of the sandwich maker with a paper towel or spray.
- Mix tuna, mayonnaise, celery and seasonings.
- Preheat the Sandwich Maker until the green READY light comes on.
- Spread 3-4 tablespoons of tuna mix over bread and cover with cheese and ham and top slice of bread. You may have to experiment with the amount of filling and cheese and ham.
- Put in sandwich maker, close and lock cover and cook until green READY light comes on again.
- Carefully remove from machine when done and place on plate.
- Disconnect plug from wall.