Tuna Melt (Sandwich Maker)
- 2 slices Bread (of your choice)
- 1 can Tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise or to taste
- 3 Tbsp. diced Celery
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 or 2 slices American, Swiss, Muenster or Provolone cheese
- Apply oil to the cooking grids of the sandwich maker with a paper towel or spray.
- Mix tuna, mayonnaise, celery and seasonings.
- Preheat the Sandwich Maker until the green READY light comes on.
- Spread 3-4 tablespoons of tuna mix over bread and cover with cheese and top slice of bread. You may have to experiment with the amount of filling and cheese.
- Put in sandwich maker, close and lock cover and cook until green READY light comes on again.
- Carefully remove from machine when done and place on plate.
- Disconnect plug from wall.