Whipped Milk Ice Cream
This photo is courtesy of CrunchyCreamySweet.com and is posted under the Creative Commons License Deed.
- 1-1/4 cups Powdered Sugar
- (1) 13 ounce can Fat-Free Evaporated Milk
- (2) teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Chill the can of milk in the refrigerator overnight, because it has to be thoroughly chilled.
- Pour the milk into a large mixing bowl and whip for about 45 seconds, until it is fluffy.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar, then the vanilla extract into the bowl and whip until well combined.
- Put the bowl in the freezer for one hour.
- Remove from the freezer, then whip for 1 minute, and put back in the freezer.
- Repeat step #5 approximately 4 more times.
- After whipping it for the last time, put it in a container with a tight fitting lid and keep it in the freezer.