- Grape Tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Clove
- Bread Crumbs
- Fontina or Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cut the zucchini lengthwise, in half. If the zucchini does not sit flat, trim a little off the bottom so it will sit flat in a baking dish.
- Using a spoon, scoop out the center where the seeds are, creating a cavity.
- Brush the cavity you've created with a mixture of crushed garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Arrange halved grape tomatoes into the cavity, sprinkle with bread crumbs, and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and placed diced fontina or mozzarella cheese in between the tomatoes, place them back in the oven, but under the broiler until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
- Remove and drizzle with olive oil and a sprinkling of grated parmesan cheese.